Almonha is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation.
(GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
It means that we are open about our methods of tracking and use of the visitors’ personal data. You are always free to check what exactly we are doing to the data you provide us.
At Almonha, we collect:
- Your first name and last name
- Your email address
- Your physical address
- Your phone number
- The data about the browser and device you used to visit the store
- The way you navigate the store
We gather your contact details because they are necessary to accept and process your orders and to ensure timely deliveries.
We gather the details of your technical equipment and on-site behavior in order to make our store more user-friendly and to personalize user experience (for example, to automatically switch the store to the mobile version).
Almonha continuously works with other companies that help us provide the best service for you. These third parties may also use some of the personal details provided by you. We limit the data they can access to only what is necessary for them to perform their obligations.
- Payment services use your credit card number, your first name and last name to verify and process your payments for our products.
- Our manufacturers and stock keepers use your order data in order to assemble and ship your packages.
- Postal services use your first name, last name and physical address to arrange the product delivery for you.
- Mass mailing services use your email address to send you promotional emails (if you have subscribed for them).
By continuing to browse our website, you give us the consent to use your personal information for the purposes explained above.
You may contact us at any time and ask:
To receive the copy of your personal details we have collected.
- To delete your personal details from our system.
- To withdraw your consent (if you previously agreed to provide us with the data, but then changed your mind).
At Almonha, we are always doing our best to guarantee the security of your personal details while we keep and use them.
Thank you for your cooperation!